Thursday, April 12, 2007

Puter Tip of the Day...

When googling, if you want to find a phrase containing more than one word put quotes around the words so you don't pull up everything with just one of the words...for example...if you want to find Asian dolls...but not everything Asian and not every kind of doll...type "Asian dolls"...and you will get only entries with the two words directly next to each other...as in Asian dolls for sale...and you won't pull up something such as Asian women are living dolls. Get it? Try it!

Disclaimer: At least that's how its SUPPOSED to always work!

There are comments in the post from yesterday...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Drunken Stepfather regarding a picture of Herpes Hilton... come on, its funny...right?

I was talking to someone today about how the older this bitch gets the more she looks like a dude. She always had the feet the size of a basketball player and I never really bothered taking it as a sign, but now it’s hard to miss, especially when she’s got more bulge in her panties than I do when I wear women’s clothing. I don’t do it because I get off to it, I do it because times are tough and my wife got fat leaving all kinds of panties that are in my size, so being a practical person, I figured why the fuck bother buying new shit when we had perfectly good ones lying around, not to mention they make me feel pretty and a guy is allowed to feel pretty sometimes by my rules.

Either way, here’s a Paris upskirt to get you through your day. Cuddles.

Anonymous said...

78,000 people in this country are 100 years and older...who knew????????